Re: Kopete and Jingle

El Monday 09 March 2009 13:46:13 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer escribió:
[snip]
> AFAIK (haven't check the package code, thought) kopete is being compiled
> without libjingle support. I ythink it is still considered experimental by
> upstream. But if someone can prove me wrong, I will be deligthed to read it

OK, I have checked the source code and then the package depends (thanks MoDax
for the help here :-) ), and it seems to be building with libjingle support.
So either there is no functionality coded in kopete for this, or we have
another problem :-(

Maybe asking in #kopete?

Regards, Lisandro.

--