Re: Kopete and Jingle

El Wednesday 04 March 2009 17:04:48 Claudio F Filho escribió:
> Hi
>
> I saw that kopete now have support to jingle in 4.x. Only not know how
> or what need to work this resource.
[snip]
> I tried to talk with a friend that also have debian and kde 4.2.0-1.
> When i opened a chat with him, saw in File > Start a audio (and video)
> talk. Trying this option, open a new window where we select the resource
> and not happen nothing after. Show the connection "pending".
>
> Some tip or idea about what happens?

AFAIK (haven't check the package code, thought) kopete is being compiled
without libjingle support. I ythink it is still considered experimental by
upstream. But if someone can prove me wrong, I will be deligthed to read it
:-)

--
15: Que es el "Correo Electronico"
    * El correo que te llega por la corriente

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/