Re: PolicyKit Authorization (System Settings) crashes every time

On 2009-12-25 Beojan Stanislaus wrote:
> The plans seem to suggest to me that a policykit-1 system settings
> module and kauth backend will be available in kdereview for kde 4.4,
> but won't be the default. Debian could compile the policykit-1
> backend as the default when compiling kauth.

Thanks for the info. While reading that I got a notification on the following post:
http://www.kdenews.org/2009/12/25/kde-extends-polkit-support-polkit-1 and
http://drfav.wordpress.com/2009/12/22/polkit-and-kde-lets-make-the-point-of-the-situation/

Coincidence? :-P

What will debian do with kde 4.4? Compile for policykit-1 or policykit?