KDE-Edu survey

Heya :)

the KDE-Edu team is doing a survey to find out how to improve their
applications and where to best invest their limited time.
It would be great if you could help out if you are using any of the
KDE-Edu programs (Kanagram, KHangMan, Kiten, KLettres, KWordQuiz,
Parley, KAlgebra, KBruch, Kig, KmPlot, Blinken, KGeography, KTouch,
KTurtle, Kalzium, KStars, Marble, Step, Cantor, Rocs).
http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2009/11/21/kde-education-survey has some
more information and links to the survey.

Cheers and thanks for your help
Lydia

PS: Please CC me in replies as I am not subscribed.

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager