Re: How to keep KDE at 3.5 in Sid installations.

El Miércoles, 20 de Mayo de 2009, David Baron escribió:
> I am running Sid-installed kde4 and compiled kde3.5 with out a hitch. The
> appropriate startkde scripts set env variables and /etc/profile sets PATHs
> appropriately.

Can you please give some information about how you did that? I know how to
compile from source to a safe directory (I prefer $HOME/local), and then I
can start apps and even the whole desktop, but only after manual tweaking of
environment variables.

How do you do to start a KDE 3 session from KDE 4's kdm?

Thanks.

--
Alex