Re: printing in kde4

Modestas Vainius wrote:
Hello,

On 2009 m. May 5 d., Tuesday 18:12:32 Dietz Pröpper wrote:
But to rephrase my question - to put it straight, I want to have a way to
add some pseudo printer to the KDE printing dialog that allows me to add
custom filters, redirect the printing output to some other program and so
on.
This is not possible. kdeprint is gone and we have (crappy) basic Qt printing system in its place.

there's a huge step back... are they planning to have a new kdeprint like application in kde4?

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net