Re: printing in kde4

Valerio Passini:
> Alle Tuesday 05 May 2009, Christoph Burgmer ha scritto:
> > Why would you want that though? CUPS is a perfect level of abstraction
> > where you would want to do things.
> Yes, I have tried to guide him to the right procedure.

Sorry, but if I want to modify kde printing, a pointer to cups is not
really useable ;-). Thanks anyway.

But to rephrase my question - to put it straight, I want to have a way to
add some pseudo printer to the KDE printing dialog that allows me to add
custom filters, redirect the printing output to some other program and so