Konqueror extensions AWOL: Bookmarklets, Crashes Monitor, KHTML Settings, Feed Icon

There are several extensions for Konqueror whose existence I can verify
in Configure Extensions, which don't seen to have any effect, though.
Here's what I remember the missing ones to do in 3.5.10:

Bookmarklets: Add a sub-menu of JavaScript bookmarks to Tools >
Bookmarklets.

Crashes Monitor: Add a sub-menu containing crashes and the involved
pages at Tools > Crashes.

KHTML Settings: Add a sub-menu Tools > HTML Settings for
enabling/disabling JavaScript, Cookies etc.

Feed Icon: When a visited page contains (an auto-detectable) feed,
display a feed icon in the status bar with a popup menu for adding them
to Akregator. For links to feeds, add a "Add to Akregator..." action to
the context menu.

Am I the only one missing these?

Michael

--