Re: Pin to keep kde3.5.9?

Hello,

On 2009 m. April 12 d., Sunday 21:27:55 Jan De Luyck wrote:
> After several unsuccessful tries... does anyone know what I have to
> pin/hold to keep KDE 3.5.9 instead of 4.2.2 in unstable?
You are just delaying the inevitable and making your systeam fragile much more
than unstable currently is. Eventually, you won't be able to keep KDE 3.5 due
to some major library transition. If you do not like 4.x, use Lenny and
optionally backports from backports.org

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>