Re: KDE 4.2 Problem with importing SSL CAs

On Saturday 21 February 2009 08:43:51 Adrian Friedli wrote:
> I'm using KDE 4.2 from experimental. When I go to the configure dialog in
> Konqueror, then Crypto, then SSL Signers, the list there is empty. Then
> when I import a new CA (e.g.
> /usr/share/ca-certificates/cacert.org/cacert.org.crt) it will show up in
> the list, but when I close and reopen the dialog the list is empty again.
> And imported CAs won't work, only the default ones.
>
> I also tried this with a fresh user account, same behaviour.

I am also getting this behavior, but I have not yet opened a bug.  If/when I
open a bug, I'll let you know; please do the same for me.

I would really like this to work, because I have my own CA which signs the
certs for my secure SMTP and secure IMAP accounts, and would like to expand
the number of certs issued by the CA (for my own purposes).