KDE 4.2 RC1: Adding plasma widget to desktop crashes plasma.

Hi all,

I'm running Debian SID (up-to-date) and KDE 4.2 RC1.
If I try to add a new plasma widget to the desktop this causes a high load of the plasma process, as a result of this, KDE itself cant be managed (no menu, no desktop switching, etc). The only solution is to kill the complete session.
This error occurs after upgrading from KDE 4.2 beta to 4.2 RC 1 and is still there after upgrading
today to the newest KDE packages.

Any hints?

Regards
Jeibie