Re: [KDE 4.1 backports] No Paste with Dolphin

Am Thursday, 15. January 2009 schrieb Bruno Miguel:

> I'm using KDE 4.1 backports in Lenny and, since I updated to KDE 4.1.3, I'm

> not able to paste anything with Dolphin. This happens while in KDE 4.1.3 or

> Gnome 2.22. I can (i think) copy and cut, but no paste.

Same over here but with experimental 4.1.4, whereas it worked before. There are bug reports on bugs.kde.org, maybe you have the patience to hang on to them. It seems that this behaviour happens for many people on many different systems since the early releases of KDE4. For some it is even an indeterministic occurence.

> For now I can't provide any debug because I don't know which dbg package

> install. If anyone can hint me on that, I'll appreciate it.

Hmm, only helpful if you have a crash I guess?

With Konsole doing wrong window sizes I even have a second regression. Additionally kmail started crashing just now in IMAP, so maybe it's the 3rd one. Eventually we just wait for KDE4.2.

Christoph