Re: kde 4.2 beta showstoppers?

Hi,

after upgrading to the latest version of kde4.2 from kde42.debian.net, kmail
crashed every time I tried to open a signed message. This issue was easily
solved by upgrading libgpgme11 to version 1.1.8-1. Thus, it would be good to
update the dependency of future versions of kdepimlibs5 from libgpgme11 (>=
1.1.6) to libgpgme11 (>=1.1.8).

Anyway, thanks for packaging kde 4.2 betas.

Stefano