Re: kde 4.2 beta showstoppers?

Hello

> I'm willing to give the 4.2 beta packages a try - as long as my fundamental
> application is still working (kmail).
> What are the experiences? Does kmail run without problems and what is the
> state of akonadi? Is it save to use?

KMail is rock solid here (with pop accounts), and with a lovely new folder
view. It still doesn't use akonadi for email storage.
Only apps using akonadi are kabc and korganiser, data is migrated
automaticaly on first start (keeping the old format as a backup).

As for me kdepim4.2 is ok.

Regards
--
Xavier Vello