Re: Amarok after Lenny release

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:34 PM, Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu> wrote:
> So what's this mail about you may ask? I want to know what Debian users think
> about Amarok 2 (just install amarok from experimental, it's 2.0RC1) and about
> what is going to happen to amarok in Debian. I just want to know how many
> users are going to be satisfied or unhappy and why.

As a Debian unstable user with a substantial Amarok collection, do I
have to fear Amarok 2 eating my collection related data without
warning or being incapable of going back to 1.4 for now?

I'd love to give you feedback on Amarok 2 because from reading about
it few moths ago I believe I'm in that bunch of people that will miss
some of Amarok 1.4 must-have features in 2.0. :(

--
Dom Delimar
http://domdelimar.com