[KDE 4.1 backports] First login crash KDM

I am using kde 4.1 backport from kde4.debian.net.

Last night, I upgraded my kde to 4.1.3, among the upgrade there is kdm 4.1.3-3~lenny+2 and also new install for ConsoleKit due to new dependency. Now when I login (input user name and password then enter, from kdm screen) the first time after boot, it seems to crash and send me to login screen again.

In syslog, I see:

kdm: :0[3091]: ConsoleKit open: Unable to open session: La
unch helper exited with unknown return code 0
kdm: :0[3091]: Client start failed

Anyone know what's going on or how to rectify this?

 ---
vachi