Re: KDE 4.2

Sune Vuorela wrote:
On 2008-11-18, Mark Allums <mark@allums.com> wrote:
the effort, however unlikely that may be. Lacking that, 4.1 in unstable and 4.2 in experimental seems worthwhile, freeze or no freeze. (From

That is not one of the options you had to choose from.  uploading 4.2 to
experimental will *replace* 4.1. No matter if it is 4.2final or a
pre-release.

/Sune

Sigh. Yes, of course. Someone said, "this is your last chance to influence the decision." I was not trying to be rational; I was trying to influence the decision. Sorry to disappoint you.

Mark Allums