Re: Konqueror won't print apostrophe

Yes it is the same automount process

Also, if I hover the mouse cursor over the ipod icon after I clear the error
message and go back one level, the message panel reads:

Name: John Batistic's ipod		(correctly displayed)
Type: Mounted Removable Medium
		---------------------------
Base URL:	file:///media/John Batistic (corrupted ' as per attchmnt)
Device Node: /dev/sdg3

:~$ ls -l /media/John\ Batistic’s\ iPod/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2 Jul 23  2006 Calendars
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 4 Jul 23  2006 Contacts
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 3 Jul 23  2006 Notes
drwxrwxrwt 1   99   99 4 Feb  7  2007 Temporary Items
drwxrwxrwx 1   99   99 7 Jul 24  2006 iPod_Control
:~$

The same error occurs on my desktop and my notebook
with two different ipods