Re: Konqueror won't print apostrophe

Am Thursday, 11. September 2008 schrieb John Batistic:

> The attached error message is displayed when I plug in an ipod.

The message you appended clearly shows an encoding problem. Did you try to mount the device by hand instead, cause this might help. If I mount my vfat partition with KDE it will use UTF-8 though it seems that vfat uses UTF-16 internally (at least that is what I've read somewhere). Mounting manually without any options solved the encoding problem for me.

> ls -l of the mounted device displays correctly

That is weired though. Was that with the same mount process?

Christoph