planet-kde and debian

Hi,

now that I know two persons from the Debian-KDE team are blogging on
planetkde.org I would personally like to see more announcements on Debian. We
get to hear about new packages in e.g. OpenSUSE, but never about new stuff in
Debian. I believe KDE in Debian would benefit from a bit more marketing. So
in case you thought about blog-posting but weren't sure if anybody would be
interested, I would, and I guess some more would, too.

Thanks for listening,
Chris