Lenny beta install for KDE

I downloaded the new Lenny beta cd named debian-testing-i386-kde-CD-1.iso http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/lenny_di_beta1/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-kde-CD-1.iso

I installed it on a test machine. During the install it asked for the "Default Display Manager" and gave me a choice of GDM or KDM. I replied KDM. It looked like it was installing both KDE and GNOME desktops. After the reboot the KDE sign on screen was displayed. When I signed on a GNOME desktop came up.

I would prefer it to just install KDE and not both. Is that possible with Lenny? The etch kde-CD-1 only installed KDE by default.

Now that I have both installed how do I get to the KDE desktop? I would like to run kpackage to uninstall gnome.

I think that having it kde-CD-1 disk install both by default is a regression. What package should I file a bug on?

Thank you,
--
Stephen Frazier
Information Technology Unit