Re: Lenny beta install for KDE

On Friday 21 March 2008, Stephen Frazier wrote:
> Now that I have both installed how do I get to the KDE desktop?

at the gdm screen you should be able to choose the session type, choose kde
instead of default for the session type

(running the command 'update-alternatives --config x-session-manager' as
root allows you to set the default session type)

> I think that having it kde-CD-1 disk install both by default is a
> regression. What package should I file a bug on?

tasksel I'm guessing as this seems to be a problem with the task definition
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)