kd4 crash and not boot after upgrade from experimental

Helo:

I'm upgrade to kde4 from experimental.

I don't now what are make bad. :(

But the kde are not boot and crash. I have only two references.

     Warning: --old-kde does not end with /share/config. Might wreak havoc.

     klauncher[4976]: segfault at c9 rip 2b7c5d1968dd rsp 7fff4f51e6f0 error 4

I find in the list and in the google......... and can't find nothin.

Can you help me????

I'm rename the user .kde to .kde3 whiout resultades

i don't machine :) in the gui

thanks

BasaBuru