Re: kd4 crash and not boot after upgrade from experimental

El Jueves, 7 de Febrero de 2008, BasaBuru escribió:
> Helo:
>
> I'm upgrade to kde4 from experimental.
>
> I don't now what are make bad. :(
>
> But the kde are not boot and crash. I have only two references.
>
>      Warning: --old-kde does not end with /share/config. Might wreak havoc.
>
>      klauncher[4976]: segfault at c9 rip 2b7c5d1968dd rsp 7fff4f51e6f0
> error 4
>
> I find in the list and in the google......... and can't find nothin.
>
> Can you help me????
>
> I'm rename the user .kde to .kde3 whiout resultades
>
> i don't machine :) in the gui
>
> thanks
>
> BasaBuru

I don't want to sound rude, but I didn't understood most of your message. :-(

I guess that you had KDE 3, and you want to upgrade to KDE 4. But you don't
say _how_ you tried to upgrade.

Try to say:
* What is in your sources list.
* What command(s) you used to upgrade.
* If you made changes to APT configuration (apt.conf, apt/preferences) to use
the experimental repository.

PS: My english is bad too, but if you want, you can email me the text in
spanish, and I will try to translate it (if I recall properly, you were
subscribed to kde-hispano, so you can write spanish ;-) ).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net