Re: enable keyboard special buttons

Bogdan Marian wrote:
Hey,

I know this is silly :D, but how do I enable the "mail", "calc" and other similar buttons on my keyboard? i'm using kde 3.5.8 on debian etch and the keyboard layout is US

BR,

I've been quite happy using the 'hotkeys' program, though it's not a kde-specific program. It comes with definitions for many different keyboards in /usr/share/hotkeys/. You will need to start it whenever you log in, though, which can be accomplished with a simple script in ~/.kde/Autostart/ .

--Ben