Re: KDE4 repository for debian

I use Kubuntu, so I must admit to not knowing too much about things in Debian. But I believe that a full KDE4 session needs at least
(i) kdelibs
(ii) kdepimlibs
(iii) kdebase

If those packages aren't enough, look for
kdebase-workspace
kdebase-dev

Basically, it's a matter of trial and error. Look for clues at packages.debian.org. I'm not aware of any 'official' instructions pertaining to KDE4 installation.

The closest instructions are those on Kubuntu's http://kubuntu.org/announcements/kde4-beta3.php