Re: KDE4 repository for debian

trog escreveu:
The packages are in experimental.
Right! But what i saw, not is only a "apt-get install -t experimental kdebase kdm". Need more things. I tried some times to install the kde4 but broke.

After the login in kdm, open a black screen and not happens.

Or have more other thing that need to do?

Bests

Claudio

shaneed wrote:
Hai
i run kde4 live cd. it is great. I would like to install KDE4 in my
system.
I am using debian lenny.  Can you please tell me the repository for kde4.
And one more thing, how can i make live-cd for kde4( i made it for kde).

Thank you