Re: Desktop to JPEG

On Monday 04 June 2007 18:21, Stephen Frazier wrote:
> I am writing some user documentation and I would like to have a JPEG (or
> some other image) of a part of my KDE desktop in it. Is there a program
> that will create such an image?

You mean you want to take a screenshot of your desktop, or parts of it? Press
the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. This should launch KSnapshot. If
not, make sure you have KSnapshot installed. You can also launch it from the
K menu. KSnapshot gives you capture options of: full screen, window under
cursor, region, selection of window.