Re: Desktop to JPEG

ksnapshot.

On Monday 04 June 2007 15:21, Stephen Frazier wrote:
> I am writing some user documentation and I would like to have a JPEG (or
> some other image) of a part of my KDE desktop in it. Is there a program
> that will create such an image?
>
> --
> Stephen Frazier
> Information Technology Unit
> Oklahoma Department of Corrections
> 3400 Martin Luther King
> Oklahoma City, Ok, 73111-4298
> Tel.: (405) 425-2549
> Fax: (405) 425-2554
> Pager: (405) 690-1828
> email:  stevef%doc.state.ok.us

"Catch the Magic of Linux..."
Michael Peddemors - President/CEO - LinuxMagic
Products, Services, Support and Development
Visit us at http://www.linuxmagic.com
"LinuxMagic" is a Registered TradeMark of Wizard Tower TechnoServices Ltd.

those of the author and are not intended to  represent those of the company.