Bad resolution of the screen since upgrading to 3.5.6

Hello,

I'm on sid. Since upgrading to 3.5.6, I have a strange problem. When I
maximize windows, the right part disappear. KDE seems to think that my LCD
display is larger than it is. I have tried to remove the .kde but it does
not solve the problem, but if I try with an empty account it works.
Maximization of windows works also if I start Xorg with IceWM.

KDERandtray does not seem to work anymore with the new XOrg and I'm
wondering if the bug comes from there, and if KDE picks the external CRT
resolution instead of the internal LCD. Does anyone suffers from the same
problem.

Cheers,
Charles