Re: How can I sync. my USB drive with /home?

Hi Dustin,

I had the same findings - on top of that dealing with umlauts (öäüÖÄÜß).

My best working software under Linux is Krusader. I found Unison GTK too
thorough (== AND slow) for my needs.

The best software for me is still Directory Compare
http://tp.lc.ehu.es/jma/win95.html
which I use from a KVM/quemu-started Windows on SMB-mounted Linux-shares.
It only cares for size (which is mostly what I need) ignores cases which IS a
nightmare cooperating Windows/Linux although somewhat handled (!!) by Samba.
It copes with Umlauts.
I use this software for many years now - until 2002 on Windows only. Mainly
syncing "docs to read" and music-files from/to my computers.

HTH

Eduard