downgrade Experimental to Sid

Hi,

I was trying out the KDE 3.5.6 from experimental (a whole lot things got "experimentalised" during the process). Things mostly work. The kalarm seems to be broken. Logging out of KDE doesn't take me back to KDM. It needs an additional Ctl+Alt+Bkspace. Xorg seems to run into some memory issues (I guess that is due to some superkaramba apps). Anyway, the real question is:
When, Sid gets KDE 3.5.6, how do I do the needed (?) downgrade?

Thanks
PK