KPPP with ISDN via pppd capiplugin

Hi!

Can KPPP be used with ISDN via capiplugin?

Is there some other form of GUI for ISDN connections for Debian or does a
user have to use the command line to configure a provider, start or stop
a connection?

I am planning to write an article about ISDN via Debian Etch and like to
find out as much as possible. Seems that ISDN isn't supported that nicely
under Debian.

I managed to built the proprietary AVM drivers, but thats no fun either.
Hisax should work out of the box, but without faxing and without GUI as
well. mISDN and a Fritzcard PCMCIA A1 does not seem to be workable as
well.

Regards,