Re: Etch: DBUS and powersave daemon message

Hi,

2007 m. May 19 d., Saturday, Curt Howland rašė:
> If tasksel had "KDE desktop" during the initial setup, I wouldn't have
> a 1000+ package "upgrade" to hammer out in dselect afterwords.
Are you aware that official Debian Etch KDE installation CD[1] is available?
You can painlessly use tasksel with it. Or if you're installing from DVD1,
just type[2] at installer DVD boot prompt. In both cases you will end up with
a nice KDE desktop.

1.
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r0/i386/iso-cd/debian-40r0-i386-kde-CD-1.iso

2. install tasks=”kde-desktop, standard”

--
Modestas Vainius <geromanas@mailas.com>