Re: Konqueror cannot connect to local LAN IP address, firefox (and others) can

On Friday 28 July 2006 00:34, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> Is it really https?  Maybe it needs http initially.  The two protocols
> use different ports AIUI.  How about if you just type in the address
> without http[s]:// preceding it?

It is https, I configured the router box to only accept encrypted connections.
As I said, the strange part is that I have no problems connecting with other
browsers or an ssh client. It's only konqueror that's acting strange.

Thanks anyway,

Gerrit Jan.