Re: Broken print preview

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 12:02, Joerg de la Haye wrote:
> Maybe you haven't got kghostview installed or your system is
> configured to view PS files with kpdf instead of kghostview? Check
> your file associations for PS files (and beware of the embeddded view
> tab). I had a problem with print preview also as I tried to get rid
> of kghostview.

Thanks for pointing this out. In my case, the netscape plugin viewer has
been the default choice for embedded viewing of PS files. I don't
remember ever having touched that setting, but now that I changed it to
kghostview the print preview works again.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de