Re: Broken print preview

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 19:46:32 +0200, Josep Febrer wrote:
> A Dimarts 25 Juliol 2006 13:26, Michael Schuerig va escriure:
> > Since some recent update or configuration change on my part, the KDE
> > print preview is broken on my system. The preview window shows up, but
> > it only contains the "Print" and "Cancel" buttons at 2/3 window height
> > (horizontal position is correct).
>
> It also happens to me, I think it's related to the KDE 3.5.3 upgrade.

Are you on Etch or Sid? I just checked with kpdf and print preview worked
as expected. I am on Sid, using the following packages:

$ apt-cache depends kdeprint | awk '/Depends/{print $2}' | dpkg -l $(cat) kdeprint kghostview
||/ Name                 Version              Description
+++-====================-====================-========================================================
ii  enscript             1.6.4-9              Converts ASCII text to Postscript, HTML, RTF or Pretty-P
ii  kdelibs4c2a          3.5.3-1              core libraries and binaries for all KDE applications
ii  kdeprint             3.5.3-2              print system for KDE
ii  kghostview           3.5.3-1              PostScript viewer for KDE
ii  libc6                2.3.6-15             GNU C Library: Shared libraries
ii  libgcc1              4.1.1-9              GCC support library
ii  libqt3-mt            3.3.6-3              Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
ii  libstdc++6           4.1.1-9              The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
ii  poster               19990428-8           Create large posters out of PostScript pages
ii  psutils              1.17-23              A collection of PostScript document handling utilities

--
Regards,
          Florian