Re: gtk apps lost antialiasing settings after upgrade

On Sunday 09 July 2006 10:28 am, Alan Ezust wrote:

> With firefox, it's more than just the fonts though - the layout of
> text is all strange, and lots of the text is invisible unless I run my
> mouse over it.
>
> Any suggestions on how to bring things back to normal?

No solutions, but I've been meaning to look into this myself for awhile.  All
my non-KDE apps look terrible.  I am also using gtk2-engines-gtk-qt, so I bet
that is indeed what's busted.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/