Re: Konqueror - Has the embedded media player ever played anything?

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 06:06, Robert Gomułka wrote:
> Works for me. KDE 3.5.2, I guess it uses kaffeine to play it. Starts
> buffering, plays the movie in small embedded window,

Can you tell me about your file associations in konqueror (Settings ->
Configure Konqueror -> File Associations -> video -> quicktime -> Embedding
Tab )

> then crashes :) after
> closing the browser:

Well, at least you could play it ;-)

> Reproduced it twice - to which component should I report the bug?

Depends on what is actually playing the video.

Regards,

Felix