Re: KMail issues

El Sábado, 1 de Abril de 2006 21:01, Larry Garfield escribió:
> At pretty much the same time, as-you-type spellchecking stopped working.  I
> now get a nice little message in the status bar at the bottom of the
> window, "As-you-type spell checking disabled".  I don't want it disabled.
>  I want it very much enabled.  Again, I haven't been able to find a setting
> to change it.

Try in the options menu of the compose-message window.

I don't know what to say about the other options. I'm seeing a drop down box
to choose the font of the composing window. Maybe try making visible more
toolbars.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net