Re: 1024x768 resolution assistance

On Saturday 28 January 2006 18:25, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Additional, two monitors might need that too.

I have never had a choice offered to me using either XFree86 or Xorg for
setting up a second video card/monitor during the configuration of X in
Debian so you could change that "might" to a "will" same thing actually
when you have two sound cards you get to configure one the other is up
to you two network cards the same  .....

Stephen
--
Debian the choice of a GNU generation

GPG Public Key: http://users.eastlink.ca/~stephencormier/publickey.asc