Re: konqueror heavy swapping

Am Montag, 23. Januar 2006 21:46 schrieb Randy Kramer:
> PPS: Guess I'll have a look at man top--I wonder if there is a way to have
> top display the processes in order of memory use (instead of CPU
> use)?--Nope, don't see anything, and top | sort doesn't seem to work.

$ top

then hit
'h' for more help
'm' for sort memory consumption with
'f' you should see a dialog for adding/deleting fields, one of them is
'p' = Swapped size (kb)

Good luck,
Martin

--

PGP Key available:
http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xEAB77620CDA981B6

Madam, what good is a baby?
       Michael Faraday, when asked by Queen Victoria
       what the electrical devices in his lab were good for