Kmail settings of first account change automatically

Hallo,

I'm using Kmail 1.9.1. There is something wierd going on. I have several
accounts and the first one of the list seems to change without mine
intervention. It is an imap setting and the serversettings change to server:
postoffice, port: 993. When I change these setting they are remeberd for the
current session but not for the new one.

Has anyone else seen this? And what can I do about this?

--
Johnny Geling