Re: Kmail 1.9.1 (KDE 3.5) 'save attachments' productivity loss

Am Montag, 23. Januar 2006 17:45 schrieb Justin Guerin:

> > * I can't see any files in the selected directory. This cuts me off from:
> >   - a quick view into the directory (my decision to create a new
> > directory might be based on the contents).
> >   - removing/renaming single files before I press OK (for saving).

[ ... ]
> Regarding renaming or removing single files, how would you know which file
> you're renaming or removing?  I mean, which of the files that you're
> saving?
I was not talking about the files to save but about the files that are already
in the directory which I want to save the new files into. E.g. I have
attachments 1.vox 2.vox 3.vox and want to save it into directory X. Before
KDE 3.5/Kmail 1.9.1 I got this 'file selector' widget, where I could see the
already existing files. In this example, let's say there is already an 2.vox.
I could directly (within the widget), rename it to 2.vox.old or decide to let
it be overwritten by the new 2.vox (or whatever).

> Out of curiosity, what did it work like before?
See above.

Thanks for your answer, Justin.

Regards, Tim