Re: troubles with amarok

* Roman Makurin [Fri, 06 Jan 2006 04:31:05 +0300]:

> Because there is no amarok in testing. And i don`t want to use unstable

  Until today, the amarok in unstable could not be used in testing,
  since it was compiled against kdelibs4c2a and testing had kdelibs4c2.
  But now that testing has kdelibs4c2a, you can install in your system
  the package in unstable (1.3.7-1) without trouble at all.

  Anyway, I hope that amarok enters testing by itself soon.

  Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

I went to the race track once and bet on a horse that was so good that
it took seven others to beat him!