[KDE3.5] kmail, INBOX namespace and subscriptions

Hi,

I'm using KDE 3.5 from alioth and it seems that KMail has a new folder
namespace handling.

When using Courier IMAP, all folders are subfolders of Inbox (which I don't
like at all) even when the INBOX namespace is set.

Now I'd like to change some folder subscriptions, but no matter what I try,
I always see Inbox in the left pane as only folder, and I'm unable to
change the subscription status of the subfolders of Inbox.

Is this a bug, or a feature?

Regards,

Stan