Amarok: migrating the database from PostgreSQL to SQLite?

I'm in the process moving my music collection to an external drive so
that I can carry it around among different computers. Until now, I've
used PostgreSQL as Amarok's storage engine, but that presumably won't
work with my new setup. My idea is to use SQLite3 and with a symlink
put ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok on the external drive. I don't yet know
for sure if this will work, but what I'm unsure about is how or if at
all to move the database from PostgreSQL to SQLite3. I can, of course,
dump the PostgreSQL db, but is there a way to import it into SQLite?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig
mailto:michael@schuerig.de