Re: SOLVED: no system tray after upgrade to 3.5

2006 m. spalis 28 d., šeštadienis 06:05, D. Michael McIntyre rašė:
> Solved by switching to Kubuntu.  I finally had too much of Sid.  It's been
> a good five years, Sid, but I can't take your broken toys anymore.
Do you realize what Sid is? It is a _development_ version of the distro. So
things break, get noticed and finally fixed. On the contrary, kubuntu x.xx is
supposed to be a released version and more or less bug free. Now try ubuntu
while it's still in active development. I think, you will want to go back to
Sid.