Re: USB cdrom does not appear on desktop

Am Sonntag, 10. September 2006 19:01 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:

> I am sure which one it is but a special file in /proc or /sys will tell you
> if your drive supports the media change report. Without this, the whole
> thing cannot work and you have to unplug and replug the device for proper
> detection.

I'm quite sure this drive supports this event since it worked a few months ago
without any problems. But now it doesn't and unfortunately the kernel, dbus
hal and kde are all updated... So it's impossible for me to find out who's
responsible for this behaviour...

regards,
Jörg

--
PGP Key: send mail with subject 'SEND PGP-KEY' PGP Key-ID: FD 4E 21 1D
PGP Fingerprint: 388A872AFC5649D3 BCEC65778BE0C605