Using search index within KDE help center

Hi all,

I have been wondering for a while how to use the search index within KDE help
center. After successfully building a search index (involving the application
manuals) it is not clear to me how to actual use the index. STRG-f search only
within the shown page. Neither googling, searching the debian mailing archives
nor reading the khelp doc gives a satisfying answer. So I would be happy to
get any suggestions...

Regards,
Andre